Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taste the man with the leafblower


Finally, I have had enough shots and the Vet said I could have some little walks around my block. Still no touching other dogs (or anything they leave behind) but at least I can get out and see something new. I have a large back yard with a pool and everything, but I have already been there, smelled that. This is my first time out the Front Door on all four feet. What fun! The sun was shining, it was about 70 degrees outside, and what a fantastic jamboree of smells. I saw two pit bulls, one Akita mix, and a fat beagle, and I could smell about 30 other dogs. I can’t wait to meet them all in person. By the way, I still don’t like the leash. It would have been much more fun if I could have run like a mad thing down my hill and through the canyon, but the lady hung on tight so I couldn’t escape. She wouldn’t even let me taste the man with the leafblower.

No comments:

Post a Comment