Wednesday, February 10, 2010

To Come or Not To Come?


I have decided I don’t like COME anymore. They stand at the door and holler COME at me, like fifty times in a row, right when I’m doing something fun. I totally ignore them, but it is annoying to have them barking at me, the same thing, over and over. I’m sure the neighbors find it bothersome and I’ll have to see what I can do to correct it. Certainly I’ll not be encouraging COME by participating in the activity anymore, even if they do offer treats. It is a sacrifice I am willing to make in order to keep harmony in the neighborhood and help My People become more peaceful.

2 comments:

  1. clearly, you are related to riley in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley is so cute! Harbor learned to come beautifully, and with such enthusiasm, but something clicked in his head. You could see the wheels veer off to the side one day, and he is now deaf to the word.

    ReplyDelete