Friday, January 8, 2010

He pretends to be annoyed



While it is lots of fun to chase the fluorescent ball across the yard and bring it back for My People to throw it once again, over and over, it seems unfair to hog all the enjoyment for myself. Just so the merrymaking is a little more evenly distributed, I have discovered something fun for The Man to do too. After he throws the ball and I fetch it, to mix thing up a little I nudge it with my nose into the pool, instead of bringing it right back to him. The Man has to trudge across the yard and stick his hands into the freezing January pool water to get the ball before he can throw it for me again. This way, I’m not the only one chasing after the ball and I share the fun with him. He pretends to be annoyed, but he keeps fishing it out of the pool, and I keep pushing it over the edge. The Lady has made it clear she does not classify this as entertainment, but I am certain the man is enjoying himself immensely. Over and over and over and over and over….

No comments:

Post a Comment