Monday, December 21, 2009

My name is Jupiter!


Jupiter! My name is Jupiter! The Lady likes the name Jupiter because it’s the name of one of her favorite pieces of music and she says I’m going to grow to be the size of a planet. They told the Vet my name is Jupiter when they came to check on me this morning and they put it in the paperwork.

I have to stay here for the rest of the day hooked up to various drips and liquids, but I might get to go home this afternoon if I keep getting better. I can’t wait, even though I don’t really know what home means. All the girls at the Vet’s office are really nice and call me Pumpkin in high pitched squealy voices and shower me with kisses, which I don’t mind at all. They keep calling me a miracle, but I really don’t want to stay here. I liked it when the leaves fell all around me in the back yard at home, just like magic snow, and want to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment